Tales of Stuff Episode 6 Tales of Stuff Episode 6

Oh, come on! Let me know sirkevin is alive! Will you do that in the next episode? Like there was a pile of tomatoes and stuff... Please!
Anyways, the cartoon (and the other five to date) are simply great! They have a fresh turn every time, voice acting is magnificent, art is catchy.
Thanks.

Death Craft Anime Fight 2 Death Craft Anime Fight 2

Hell, this is awesome!
I really like those fisheye perspective angles, the art and the story behind that all (yeah, women are the source of every war).
Reminds me of Samurai Champloo (sandals at least ;)

NWAR: Heist Aches NWAR: Heist Aches

First, the old lady is the banker!
Second, every second is worth its weight in seconds!
Thanks!

danmarkowitz responds:

This comment is worth its weight in letters.

Diseviled Diseviled

Good game! Nice, fine graphics, good story, background humor. A bit short and it's quite easy to hit mobs with fireballs standing on high ground. Thanks, comrades!

Genemon Genemon

We are really waiting for a full version! Great concept! Great work in such little time! Thanks!
When you do the full game (I hope you will) please consider switching the selected mob by keyboard keys

KoL: Stonepath KoL: Stonepath

I really like your games, the graphics are beyond good.
But, I couldn't get passed the last gates, I don't know where the numbers in walkthrough come from and whether should I click th buttons or wait pressed.
And some texts got a little messed - new lines where they shouldn't be.
Looking forward for your new games and please stay online in the game dev!
Thank you!

General Zo General Zo

Great new style: textures, eyes, sharpness and mood!
Is he from planet Zeelich (Twinsen's Little Big Adventure)? :)

Penelope Penelope

Smoking hot!

Matchstick Expressions Matchstick Expressions

This sketch is beyond perfection.
The guy gives impession of being pathetic and harmless, but in the fourth state - there could be anything from simple angst to world conquer plans.
Reminds me about the Mule (Magnifico Giganticus) by Isaac Asimov.